Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Love to Make a List

My first few posts revolved around my book list.  I thought in this post I'd show you how I've kept up with things over the years...a lot of lists!

The little red notebook predates the "Books I've Read List".  I was on the internet one night and came across a list of books that everyone should read.  I had this notebook, so I wrote it down in here.  It started with 50, and now there are more than 500 books in there just waiting to be read.


To Be Read Journal
Source:  My Photo

Green pages are classics
Source:  My Photo

Yellow pages are just books I came across that I wanted to read
Source:  My Photo


My actual "Books I've Read" list
Source:  My Photo

These next two journals are the journals I use to write down summaries about each book I read.

Leather journal that I use for book summaries.
Source:  My Photo

Inside Leather Journal
Source:  My Photo

Polka-Dot Journal used for book summaries.
Source:  My Photo

This will be my next journal for my "Books I've Read"list.
Ronnie and Sophia got it for me for Christmas.
Source:  My Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment