Saturday, March 31, 2012

Can You Believe It?!?

Can you believe it?  I finally finished a book!  It seems like I've been reading this one forever.


Source:  Goodreads



Summary from Goodreads...
Pat Nolan, an American man, is summoned to Paris to claim the body of his estranged daughter Megan, who committed suicide.  The body, however, is not Megan's and it becomes instantly clear to Pat that Megan staged this, that she is in serious trouble, and that she is calling to him for help...




Source:  www.jamesleporefiction.com



This book wasn't what I expected when I started reading it.  It isn't a bad book by any means, but I really wasn't  interested  in reading a middle eastern terrorist mystery.  I think I was intrigued by the first paragraph of the summary and didn't bother to read the rest.  I'll know better next time, but if you are interested in the middle East or Europe this book might be for you.

When I'm not really into a book, it takes me FOREVER to read it.  I'm so bad at just putting a book down when I'm not into it.  That's something I have to work on!

With that said...how many pages do you give a book before you give up on it?  I'd love to hear some comments on this.  Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment