Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Had Forgotten My Intentions...

I'm actively reading two books right now.  I'm near the end of The Thorn Birds, and about in the middle of How to Eat a Cupcake.  There couldn't be two more different books, and I'm loving that fact.  It's a real joy to go back and forth...sort of clear my head, which has been necessary with The Thorn Birds because it's such a heavy book...lots of tragedy.

I have been annoyed lately by how slow I'm reading which has led to fewer and fewer posts.  I'm not really sure why my pace has slowed...it just has and frankly I'm confused by it.  Then today it hit me...I have forgotten my intentions when I started this blog...TO TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH READING!...not just review books.  Don't get me wrong I love to give my opinions about the books I read, but that's not all I had intended to do when I started this blog.  I had always intended to talk about what I read each day, talk about any research I do, magazines, recipes, etc.--my reading life in general.  Starting today I'm going to try to get back to this, and make time each day to visit the blogs I love.  It's funny how fast we can get sidetracked in life, so wish me luck in getting back on track (:

No comments:

Post a Comment