Saturday, April 28, 2012

Memoirs In May

I'm still participating in the Cupcakes War Reading Challenge being hosted by Brenda at Curling Up With a Good Book.  I've really enjoyed reading all the different genres throughout the year so far.  The genre for May is Memoir, and it's definitely a genre I don't read a lot.

I've started doing a little research, and I've come up with a list of a few ideas.


Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads




Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads



Have you read any of these?  What did you think?  

2 comments:

  1. I love Bourdain. Always. I also really enjoyed The Glass Castle, as I know you've finished since.

    Other good memoirs: My Traitor's Heart, Wildflower, and I read They cage the Animals at Night when I was a kid and it's stayed with me this whole time.

    ReplyDelete