Thursday, July 12, 2012

You Should Watch "Bel Ami"

I recently had the opportunity to watch the movie Bel Ami, and I really, really enjoyed it.  I don't know why this one hasn't been talked about more.  It was great.  Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Christina Ricci were terrific.  It was visually beautiful...the clothes, the furniture.  I highly recommend this one!



Uma Thurman as Madeleine Forestier
Source:  www.allmoviephoto.com



Kristin Scott Thomas as Virginie Rousset
Source:  www.allmoviephoto.com



Christina Ricci as Clotilde de Marelle
Source:  www.allmoviephoto.com




2 comments:

  1. I saw this book in the store today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the movie, and I really think I'd like to read the book. Maybe I'll get to it one of these days. Great to hear from you!

      Delete