Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Archive, My Blog List, and Thanks...

I'm going to spend the day catching up on some reading! If you are new to my blog (or even if you're not)...I'd love for you to take some time to look through my Blog Archive.  I love getting comments so please feel free to comment as much as you like.  Also check out My Blog List...there are some great bloggers on there...very smart, very creative, and very funny people!


Gardens at Monticello
Source:  My Photo


You can join my blog and let others know that you like it by clicking on the "join this site button" then just follow the directions.  It only takes a few minutes.  You can also sign up by email, and you will receive an email when I add a new post.



Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Home
Source:  My Photo


Thanks to all of you who read my blog...I've had views from several countries such as...USA, Germany, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Brazil, Netherlands, Latvia, and Pakistan.



Alley Spring
Source:  My Photo


I always like to have photos in my blog posts, so I've just added a few photos that I really like from places we've been.  I think I have blogged about the places in most of these photos at some point. 

Leave me a comment letting me know what's been your favorite post so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment