Monday, August 22, 2011

The Bottom Shelf...#5

So I've reached the last shelf of my bookshelf. There are 55 books currently on this shelf.  I'll put an asterisk in front of the titles I've read.

The first seventeen books I will list are all books written by L.M. Montgomery.


Source:  www.goodreads.com


*Emily's Quest
*Emily Climbs
*Emily of New Moon
*The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook
*Anne of Avonlea
*Anne of the Island
*Anne's House of Dreams
*Anne of Windy Poplars
*Anne of Ingleside
*Rilla of Ingleside
*Rainbow Valley
*Magic for Marigold
Pat of Silver Bush
Mistress Pat
*Chronicles of Avonlea
*Kilmeney of the Orchard


______________________________________


The next 6 titles are all about Laura Ingalls Wilder and her family.


Laura Ingalls Wilder and Almonzo Wilder
Source:  www.goodreads.com


*On the Way Home by Laura Ingalls Wilder
*West From Home by Laura Ingalls Wilder
*A Little House Chapter Book: Pioneer Sisters by Laura Ingalls Wilder
*Laura's Rose by William T. Anderson
*The Story of the Ingalls Family by William T. Anderson
*My Little House Cookbook
*The Little House Cookbook by Barbara M. Walker

_____________________________________


The next set of books are based on the childhood of Laura Ingalls Wilder's daughter, Rose Wilder Lane.   All of the books were written by Roger Lea MacBride.  He is known as the "adopted grandson" of Rose Wilder Lane.


Rose Wilder Lane
Source:  www.goodreads.com


*Little Farm in the Ozarks
*Bachelor Girl
*On the Other Side of the Hill
*Little House on Rocky Ridge
*On the Banks of the Bayou
*New Dawn on Rocky Ridge
*In the Land of the Big Red Apple
*Little Town in the Ozarks

___________________________________


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Autobiography of Mark Twain Volume 1


The next fourteen books from my bookshelf are all James A. Michener books.  I was introduced to Michener is high school by my U.S. History teacher, and I've been reading him ever since.  I read anything of his I can get my hands on.


James A. Michener
Source:  www.goodreads.com


*The Novel
*The Voice of Asia
*Hawaii
*Recessional
*Alaska
*The Source
Iberia
*Caravans
*The Eagle and the Raven
*Sayonara
*The Drifters
*Caribbean
*The Bridges at Toko-Ri
*The Covenant

_________________________________________


The Bastard by John Jakes
The Haj by Leon Uris
*The Power of One by  Bryce Courtenay
*Dreamcatcher by Stephen King
Segova by Mario Grau Sanz
Madrid by Lorenzo Lapez Sancho
*Hondo by Louis L'Amour
*Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon by Anne Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment