Monday, January 30, 2012

I Read About Jessie, Calpurnia, Percy, Katniss & Peeta, Catherine, And Ivy June...

In 2012 I will be participating in the The Cupcake Wars Reading Challenge hosted by Brenda at Curling Up With A Good Book.







The idea behind this challenge is to concentrate on a different genre for each month of 2012, and the genre for January was Juv/YA fiction.

Here's what I read:

____________________________________________________


Source:  Goodreads

You can read my thoughts on Secret of the Night Ponies by clicking HERE.


___________________________________________________



Source:  Goodreads


You can read my thought on The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by clicking HERE.


__________________________________________________


Source:  Goodreads


You can read my thoughts on The Son of Neptune by clicking HERE.


___________________________________________________



Source:  Goodreads


You can read my thoughts on The Hunger Games by clicking HERE.


_____________________________________________________



Source:  Goodreads


You can read my thoughts on Catching Fire by clicking HERE.


_____________________________________________________



Source:  Goodreads


You can read my thoughts on Mockingjay by clicking HERE.


_____________________________________________________



Source:  Goodreads


You can read my thoughts on Faith, Hope, and Ivy June by clicking HERE.


______________________________________________________


I read seven books this month for the reading challenge.  Over all I think January was a very productive reading month for me.  It sure was fun, and I enjoyed every book I read.  The stand out for me this month was The Hunger Games Trilogy.  I just loved it.  I'm hoping to squeeze in one more book for the month of January (it's not YA) to bring my total to eight.

Bring on the romance....

No comments:

Post a Comment