Thursday, January 12, 2012

What I'm Reading Next...

As you probably know I'm reading The Son of Neptune right now, and I'm hoping to finish it by this weekend.  I all ready have an idea of what I'd like to read next and I'm very excited about it.  

I've been hearing lots of great things about The Hunger Games Series...everyone is blogging about it, my sister is on the last book in the series now, and everyone seems to be excited about the upcoming movie.  I figure what better time to read it than now since the reading challenge I'm participating in this year focuses on juvenile/YA fiction for the month of January.  Plus my sister owns all three books in the series, so I'll just borrow them from her.


What I'm Reading Next...




Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads


Here's the preview for the movie.







2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love Hunger Games - hope you will too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Willa! I'm really looking forward to reading it. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete