Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some Poetry, A Little Wii, And Some Pizza...Now That's Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was a really good day!  It started of with my daughter giving me a Valentine card that she made for me and inside was a poem she wrote.

Most beautiful woman
Okay with taking me places...
Makes me proud
Means the world to me
Always cares about me and helps others, my mother!


She also wrote her Daddy one as well.

Does things for me
Always cares about us
Day shift in the coal mine
Dogs are okay with you
Yay! You're my father.

Is there anything in the world better than that?  Not to me, and I love her so much!

She had her Valentine's Day party at school, so I went up to help out.  They had snacks and passed out Valentine's cards to each other.  My daughter made hers all by herself.  It was all fun to watch, and it always makes *S* happy when I come to school.  I also got to see her eyes light up and huge smile spread across her face when her name was called to go the the library to pick up her bear and balloons that her Daddy sent her for Valentine's Day.

After school I gave her my gift which was a Wii game, and we played for an hour before she had to get started on homework.

Then Ronnie brought pizza home for supper.  Not only is pizza *S*'s favorite food, but it meant that I didn't have to cook or do dishes last night which makes him doubly sweet (:  He also gave me 6 chocolate covered strawberries just because he knows they're my FAVORITE.  To top all of that off he gave me a Kindle Fire.    I had been resisting e-readers, but after reading some on *S*'s Kindle that she got for Christmas I decided I'd like to have one.  My husband, being the sweet man he is, got me one.

I am one lucky girl, and I love them both so much!

Now for books...

It's been a busy few days, so I haven't made as much reading progress as I'd hoped I would.  I did download a few books to my Kindle Fire last night.  I'm reading romance this month, so that's mostly what I downloaded.



Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads



I'm really looking forward to reading these.

No comments:

Post a Comment