Monday, February 27, 2012

Two More For This Month And Planning For March...

We had a really busy weekend, so I got very little reading done.  I did make some progress on The Thorn Birds, and I continue to like this book very much.  My goal is to finish The Thorn Birds and Daughter of Joy by the end of February bringing my romance total for the month to eight books, and my total for the year so far to sixteen.

Next month I'll be reading mysteries...March is Mystery Month for the Cupcakes War Reading Challenge 2012 which is hosted by Brenda at Curling Up With a Good Book.  I've started downloading books to my Kindle Fire and searching out books that I may want to read.  There are a couple I'm pretty sure I will read to kick off mystery month.

They are...



This one will be a group read for the reading challenge.
Source:  Goodreads



Source:  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment