Friday, September 9, 2011

Granny Visits the Book Fair

Today was Grandparent's Day at my daughter's school.  This means that Granny came to eat lunch with her today, and since the book fair is also going on right now, Granny bought her some books.  Here's what she got...


Source:  www.goodreads.com



Source:  www.goodreads.com



Source:  www.goodreads.com



Source:  www.goodreads.com



Source:  www.goodreads.com



Source:  www.goodreads.com



Pretty awesome bunch of books if I do say so myself! 

When my daughter came home from school today she was so excited to show me her purchases, and she said...
"Mama, I feel such a connection to my books! I love to read so much!"
I know exactly how she feels, and I am one proud Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Well she finished Dog Days and says it was awesome! She is a reading machine...

    ReplyDelete