Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mary Kay Andews

Mary Kay Andrews
Source:  www.marykayandrews.com


Mary Kay Andrews is the author of Hissy Fit, the book I'm currently reading. 



Source:  Goodreads




She is also the author of :

Summer Rental
The Fixer Upper
Deep Dish
Blue Christmas
Savannah Breeze
Little Bitty Lies
Savannah Blues



You can find out lots of cool stuff about Mary Kay Andrews, including her real name and what other genre she writes by visiting her website.  You can go there by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

  1. She is a new-to-me author. Interested in Hissy Fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Q! Mary Kay Andrews is new to me as well. I had never read anything of hers before Hissy Fit, but I'm sure I'll read more. I'm hoping to finish it today and post my review. Thanks so much for commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete