Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lots of Great Book Lists...

I've spent the last few days visiting the blogs of others who are participating in Fall Into Reading 2011.  FIR is hosted by Katrina over at Callapidder Days.  I've visited 25 so far, and added many books to my To Be Read list.  If you have some time you should go check out the challenge and those participating.

The Help is on a LOT of people's list, and I've only heard good things.  It's on my list too, and I'm anxious to get to it.  I need to finish  my library books first though.

Sometimes I feel like I'm reading in slow motion...

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like that as well, I start to get overwhelmed with all my unread books. I read The Help and I really loved it. I would love to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about feeling you are reading in slow motion. My tbr list is crazy! The Help is wonderful, both the book and the movie! But read the book first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Q! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that feels that way. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth! I'm doing Fall Into Reading this year and I think I over did with my list. I don't think there's any way I'll read all 25 by December 21...oh well. I'll just do the best I can. I will definitely read the book before I see the movie:) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete